This salad provides such an interesting mix of flavours & it is packed with CRUNCH! I can’t take credit for inventing the recipe, it is a Thermomix recipe but I have adapted it so that you can make it regardless of if you have a thermomix or not.
This recipe will serve several two people a large dish each or it could be used as a side at a dinner party. If you want a huge bowl for a BBQ then double the recipe.
1 bunch of parsley
1 garlic clove
1/4 cup of shelled pistachio nuts
2 tablespoons of freshly squeezed lemon juice
1/4 cup virgin olive oil
Salt & Pepper to taste
- Wash & dry the cauliflower. Cut the florets away from the stalk
- Crush the clove of garlic & finely chop the parsley
- Place garlic, parsley & cauliflower in your food processor & whizz for a couple of seconds. Don’t whizz too long or you will end up with mush. The cauliflower should still be chunky. If you don’t have a food processor a sharp knife will do the trick, but it will take longer & get messy!
- Place the mixture in a large bowl & season with the olive oil, lemon juice & salt & pepper, combining all the ingredients together
- Carefully separate the pomegranate seeds from the outer layer of casing
- Mix the pomegranate & the pistachio nut through the cauliflower mixture
- Serve as an entire meal or as a side. Enjoy
Pingback: 37 Super Easy Paleo Recipes (Even a Caveman Can Make)