This crustless quiche is a quick whip together dish, that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or as a plate to take to a BBQ. You can make changes to the dish by using any vegetables you have, you may choose onion, mushroom or capsicum & you can omit the cheese, if you don’t eat cheese.
3 rashers of bacon roughly chopped
6 asparagus spares
1 sweet potato
1/4 cup of coconut milk
1/4 cup freshly grated cheese
Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat the oven at 180 degrees
- Grease the pie dish with butter, coconut oil or olive oil (what every you prefer)
- Dice the bacon and cut the asparagus spares in half
- Over a medium heat gently cook the bacon and asparagus in a pan until the bacon is nicely cooked
- Peel the sweet potato & dice. Cook in the microwave or on the stove top in water until soft
- Once cooked drain the sweet potato
- Place the cooked bacon, asparagus & sweet potato in the pie dish, spreading out evenly
- In a large bowl add the eggs, coconut milk and optional cheese and whisk until combined
- Season with salt and pepper
- Pour the egg mix over the bacon & vegetables in the pie dish
- Bake in the over for 30 minutes or until the egg mixture is firm
- Serve hot or cold with a side salad & enjoy!
Wow….. Parcel parcel please !! I’m getting hungry now…. (waiting)
This looks so delicious! I’ve made a crustless quiche once but with more generic ingredients. I like the combination of the sweet potato with bacon and asparagus. Thanks for sharing!
180 C equals about 350 F
Ahhh yes it does. Sorry we use Celsius in Australia but easy to convert on calculator.
I made this tonight but with garlic,leeks and mushrooms in place of the asparagus. And it was delicious!!!
That is great! Thanks for leaving a message, I love hearing that people try out my recipes. 🙂