This dessert recipe is super simple and will only take you a few minutes to throw together. It is dairy, gluten and sugar free. You could try and replace the mango with berries, I can’t see why that would not work a treat. It can be served warm or cold and you could enjoy the left overs for breakfast.
2-3 cups sliced fresh mango
1 can coconut milk
1/4 cup coconut flour
1-2 tablespoons of honey (depending on your sweet tooth)
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees.
- Grease a pie dish with coconut oil.
- Slice the fresh mangoes and place them in the bottom of the pie dish.
- In a mixing bowl whisk the four eggs.
- Add the honey, coconut milk, coconut flour to the eggs and whisk until mixed.
- Pour the egg mixture over the eggs and place the pie dish in the oven
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden & set.
Enjoy this yummy treat with cream or freshly sliced mango.
That sounds nice and simple!
Super simple and super nice!